BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrienne DeRan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:13:27 +0000

Tuckpointed brick.

Anyone have a photo of tuckpointed brick that I may have permission to use in an article?  If so, send it along with the name to whom the photo credit should go.

I'd be much obliged!  It is rather difficult to suss out a good example of true tuckpointing these days...that is, if you don't live in NY or Europe.

Thanks in advance,
AD