BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:10:42 -0500
Since I can't get into Pighabit at work (thanks to Spam filters or some such), would somebody (like for instance Mr. Sharpshooter) please tell me whether I'm correct that the triple slit windows are indeed original and that the gigantic Berghof-like fenestration is the current developer's architect's idea of what the original architect would have done if he had designed the building in 1913 as a department store with 10 street levels, or a PPG showcase?
Thanking you in advance, I remain,

Ralph