BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:37:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2005 2:41:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I  thought that was one of the rules of this list - mispelling was allowed so
 long as we get to rag on each other about it.

-  Pam

Well, can't disagree that there's any shortage of either of those  conditions
here.  I would point out that if there were less misspelling,  there's be
less ragging, which would make the world a better place, and  therefore part of
the reason the world is AFU is because people can't  spell.

The defense rests.

Ralph

PS--Just got me one o' them ergonomic keyboards from The Mall, and it seems
to work even though it's missing it's "pause" key.  Does make me use two
hands to type, however.