BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:47:58 -0500
Hello Peter,
    First and foremost, I highly recommend the trip, although two months
seems better.  Secondly, I never spent a dime of my parents money while
traveling.  In almost every place I have ever been people are willing to
house and feed you for a little hard work.  Buy your round trip ticket
and bring a little safety stash of funds.
    As for cash, my recommendation is light demolition or clean-out.
The dirtier the better, just where gloves and wash alot.  I am not in
New York, but with your Bullimanka and Dad's contacts you  should be
able to find plenty of people/owners who need to find someone they can
trust to do the dirty work.  If you can do the work directly for the
owner and not through a middle man, you work seven days a week for three
weeks, you should be able to clear over $5,000 and have a full week to
devote to your family's every wish.  I personally don't believe that
people under 25 should pay taxes, but you better talk to your dad about
that.
    Tell us, how is your sister?
Best,
Leland