BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:13:23 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/2004 12:21:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Ralph,  In your words, "I don't need no stinkin' filing cabinets."  I got
some here I'm trying to palm off on unsuspecting relatives and or friends.
I was hoping he was going to say he had a microfilm reader to get rid of.
I REALLY want a microfilm reader.  Ruth
Ruth,

Looks like your friends and relatives are every bit as smart as your Pinhead
friends. Congratulations.

Maybe if you offer a dead frog (or some other premium, like a rusty
screwdriver) along with each file cabinet (wait a minute; these aren't old wooden
filing cabinets, are they?), and point out that one needn't go to the dreaded
Bureau of Minhattin to pick it up, they'll be more receptive.

As for the microfilm reader, I'll keep my eye out for you at The Summit Mall.
 But you'll have to come pick it up if I get one.  It is FILM you want, not
FICHE, right?

Ralph