BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Hallowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 07:37:44 -0700

 I WAS Gateway's Santa this year! (The suit fit without padding).  I made a list, checked it twice, and still didn't catch that the IPTW 2001 addresses were in my personal instead of NPS address book. Sorry about that. For being such a good boy, you can expect 2002 Porsche in the driveway this Christmas. (Ho! Ho! Ho!)