BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:55:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2011 8:38:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have decided that I do want a shiny aluminum  house.  LPC (or DFI
equivalent) will be happy to assist you  with your application to reclad Candela
limestone with polished  aluminum.  Would it be easier to install the aluminum
 siding on the house, and then use the powerwasher, or do it before
installation? Proper preparation essential. Powerwash all substrate  first
(1,000,000 BC setting with Raquel Welch), apply titanium furring strips  using lead
shields 16 in o/c vert and horiz, and install aluminum coil  material to
cover all surfaces incl doors, windows and mechanical  penetrations. Tar all
seams.

Then there's those vinyl windows, too.  Not any  more.

What's the setting for "remove wax from screens" on a powerwasher,  anyway?
See above

c Ralph