BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:01:49 -0400
Masons have taken the approch  of laying up stone with mud or clay which
provides a footing for vines which will hold the stones in place. from
Craftsmen of Necessity by Cristopher Williams. great book
I read a study Harvard did at one time . There they replaced one ivy with
another to limit damage and keep the ivy. They've got to keep it so as not
to be bush league. burpsure bob