BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:36:52 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2006 10:18:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

AHEM........Having a daughter (age 6) I am looking into Catholic girls
schools,being a stone mason I like high walls and stern looking women

No Py!!!

Everybody knows about Catholic School Girls (well, in South Jersey they
did). I've been threatening military school. The warm retsina cure sounds like a
good one, however. My daughter (newly 12) is at the stage where pretty much
everything I say is met with a roll of the eyes. I would have to tell her how
BAD retsina is to get her to try it...

Red Cap Twybil