BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:37:39 EDT
I think Fitch was referring to an avoidance of the "referential" stuff that
gets plopped onto earlier piles, and I'm with him on that one. My personal
jury  is STILL out on Hardy's treatment of the Weatherperson House...

Tw