BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:42:00 -0500
On 12/19/07 9:11 AM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In a message dated 12/19/2007 8:19:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>> There  seems to be something very compelling in the desire to help out our
>> fellow  humans after a tragic disaster.
> I watch with interest when a herd/pride/bevy/fleet of gazelles runs from a
> lion, until the predator drops one of their own.  Then they stop, and return
> to eating the grass, within a few bounds of the lion, but safe in the
> knowledge that he is occupied with killing or eating one of their own.  They
> don't even look up.
>
> Kind of a Shirley Jackson moment.

> See AOL's top rated recipes
> <http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004>  and easy
> ways to stay in shape
> <http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aoltop00030000000003>  for
> winter.
> -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
> or to change your settings, go to:
> http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

If K is any example, it seems the stronger propensity is to screw our fellow
humans ­ or maybe just the GOPs.
What has happened down there, excepting the Œdo goodersı of course, it seems
to me, is rapacious pederasty.
& not in the good way.