BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:55:05 -0500
A similar scenario that makes me chuckle (along with covering my head in
certain locals) is that Edward Durell Stone's (infamous for thin panel
Carrara marble facades like Amoco Bldg, Chicago and Kennedy Center,
Washington DC) son is a landscape architect in Florida. A state famous for
crushed marble paved front yards.

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate