BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Easy bent lead pipe.
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:38:35 -0400
Mikey,
Well, I guess you guys got a lot different lot down south.  There is no
amount of anything where I live that would induce a fellow like George
to hand over $6,000, let alone $60, unless they were marked bills with
electronic tracking devices embedded in them and they were known to be
stolen from "Shorty".  I would ask myself, "Why is he giving me the six
grand, unless it can't buy him his life?"  My guess is you will never
see George again;  or maybe Shorty really likes you!  There's some
peculiar stuff goes on down in that fragrant jungle of yours.
The thing is, once you get a lot of stuff and a family, you either have
to become a full time gangster or stay completely off the radar of these
guys.  My Grandmother in Law was Joey Bonanno's sister.  When I first
married into it I thought it was cool and liked going to all the family
events, but I quickly learned that it wasn't cool or funny.  They didn't
call him "Bananas" for nothing.
Best,
Leland