BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:36:10 EST
Maybe Cornell gave the school board a lousy, flood-prone site (in  exchange
for a good site?), but I can't see them just telling the school board
where to put their high school --there's too much liability for Cornell. In any
case, it would be quite unusual, at least in my experience, for the
architect to pick the building site.  The owner usually comes to the  architect
with the site in hand and says "gimme a building  here."

Ralph

In a message dated 2/16/2010 5:20:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,