BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
only great work is done in monkish silence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:00:39 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/2002 9:41:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Which sure as hell means it ain't reversible neither - except when it blows
> off in one sheet in a hurricane and kills your neighbor.

Let's not be so goddam negative all the time, shall we?  Maybe the paint will
anchor the house to the ground, or just weigh it down so much that it CAN'T
blow away.  Wouldn't that be a GOOD thing?

Just think, they could put the Simpson Strong Tie people out of business.
Instead of having carpenters banging their thumbs installing non-breathable
joist hangers, you'd have highly-skilled mechanics spray-painting framing
members into place.

Just because some narrow-minded hide-bound moss-backed traditionalist in the
Big City never heard of something,  doesn't mean it's bad.

The New Ralph