BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:25:46 -0400
Ruth Barton makes an appearance on the Internet:

http://www.putneyhistory.us/2009/03/21/governor-presents-vcdp-check-to-p
hs/

Ruth - it was good to see you and Merril on Friday. BTW - the name of
the maple syrup/anti-nuclear protest encampment guy I was trying to
remember was Jeffrey Squire and he's up in Proctorsville/Cavendish on
Hardscrabble Road (I think he used to live down south of Guilford on Rte
5). Bruce

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>