BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The saddest thing someone can say: "I used to write poetry."
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:29:49 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2002 1:49:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Though I am concerned that the existing ferrous anchors will continue to
> rust jack and pop stone if they are not removed. You're fuckin' A right
they will (that's a technical term for "entirely correct.")

. I'll pass any and all ideas along to the consultant for their headache. I
somewhat
> doubt that the department store will want to give up the interior space and
> I suspect that this is a problem that will linger for a solution until it
> becomes urgent.

I think you ought to consider telling the consultant (in writing) that it can
be expected to become urgent, and recommend that appropriate protective
measures be taken until the condition is corrected.

Let's be careful out there, as they used to say on Hill Street Blues.

Ralph