BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 09:39:19 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/2008 11:56:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Back on  the beach I make my spot with a bleached white cypress log for a
back rest and  a rickety sun burned orange crate to hold my few worldly
possessions  consisting of two granny smith apples, a bottle of water, and a half
smoked  Cuban seed black Maduro.

Doesn't this guy ever have to take out the trash, or fold his underwear, or
collect all his receipts, or file his old tax returns?      yrs bartleby

favorites at AOL Food.