BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:34:44 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2006 11:30:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I hate  to sound naive, we are in the process of moving to a new building, in
which  we are installing salvaged shelving units that we have sandblasted,
and are  repainting, how much is this paint in cost with all  necessary
additives?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.  And they didn't even HAVE  this
stuff in Jaye Pee Morgan's day.  It's well over $100/gallon, I  think.

Ralph