BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:01:46 -0500
Ruth,

Maybe you should keep it.  You might need to escape from the males, or
your son might need to escape from them old folks and start a rock and
rool band...or a revolutionary political party.  A little extra shelter
is always a good thing...just don't let it sit there abandoned...that
sort of thing breaks my heart.

-jc