BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edison Coatings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 12:10:53 -0400
Bruce,

Thanks for the recommendations, which I have passed on to the organizing committee.

"Cement rock" was not an unusual description for the rock from which natural cement (also called "rock cement") was made. The quarry outside Syracuse is not mining cement rock, which is only a couple of relatively thin layers in a huge quarry producing concrete aggregates. But the layers are visible and it will make a good setting for some practical geology.

As for the free masonry fundamentals course on Wednesday, Sept. 5, there is a lot to be learned (and in some cases, "unlearned") by getting back to basics. I loook forward to seeing you there!

Michael P. Edison
Internet:http://www.rosendalecement.net
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]