BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:04:40 EST
In a message dated 11/26/2000 11:58:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Well, if it were the Ex-Gardener, I would suspect that it would qualify as
 fertilizer. Chuck the Good ____ might tend to the toxic, depending on more
 details of lifestyle (but don't feel impelled to provide). It's in the jeans.

Mary,

Placentae fabricated (in part, anyway) by the Ex-Gardener.  Never heard who
performed the excavation and, uh,  implantation after transplantation.

On the bright side, as I understand it, she's still on good terms (but not as
good as before, being a married woman and all) with Chuck the Good _____.
I'm not sure I want to  know the answer to this, but why do you hypothesize
that Chuck the Good ______ would produce toxic, uh, byproducts?

Re: the jean issue, I don't know whether these were in place at the various
times, but given the nudist farm background, one would think not.

And let's not  continue this discussion over our next dinner with Mrs. Ralph,
shall we?  She might not understand the discussion of her sister's sexual
history with everybody in the universe in attendance...

Ralph