BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Easy bent lead pipe.
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:21:06 -0700
Well,  I didn't know where Phelps, NY was so got out my trusty atlas to
find it.  You're way out there, aren't you?  I have been to that area but
not for a long time.  I went to Rochester once to see the rose gardens,
they were truly beautiful.  When I was a kid I went with some cousins and
we went down to the other end of one of those "Finger Lakes" where there
was a very high water fall.

I was so hoping Phelps would be somewhere near Albany so I could come over
for a cup of coffee some day but guess that's out of the question.  It
would have to be regular old coffee though, none of that nasty express0
stuff!!!!  Real Vermonters drink Real Coffee!!!!!!  I have heard that
express0 tastes just like the expressway.  Ruth
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT