BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:27:39 -0700
Ralph,  Never fear, I DO have clothes I ALWAYS wear.  I am certainly NOT
nudist material.  I have a "matronly" figure--read FAT.

If you travel I-91 to go to Fairlee you are very close to us.  We are about
1.5 mi north on US 5 from Exit 3 in Brattleboro.  Please stop by, I'll try
to have an assortment of screwdrivers available but can't guarantee
anything.  Ruth

PS:  Wondering if any of you city folks have seen any ads for an antique
auction at Willowbrook Farm in Dummerston, VT?  It is tomorrow and the
place is next door to us.