BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:33:59 EDT

In a message dated 3/16/2008 8:30:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Possibly  compare this to the number of chain saws sold retail in Vermont
during the  same time period? Then for Adrienne we need to sort out the gender of
the  purchasers.

THEN sort out which of the fatalities' wives bought them the  chainsaws.
Payback can be a bitch.

I didn't notice anything about Tiffany brick in today's Streetscapes.

Ralph