BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:08:37 -0500
The name sounded familiar but, Bob, you didn't mention hosting a TV show
so I looked on PBS and sure enough, I make the connection and was able
to confirm that my memory hasn't totally failed (lead impaired to some
extent, no doubt).  I really enjoyed the show "About Your House with Bob
Yapp".  Sorry is wasn't on longer.

There is fair bit of information on and by Mr. Yapp on the web.  Here is
an unsolicited plug with a bio and pic of the "New Goy":
http://www.wilmette.com/whpc/PreservationFairWebsite.pdf

Welcome (and sorry if I embarrass)