BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:46:53 -0800
Steve,

How about funnels?
Interesting occurence of the disconnect between ray tracing and
intelligent design.
If Bucky Fuller had built a dome over Manhattan it would have
consolidated the waterproofer's industry to perpetual cycles in
territorial zones.
I recollect at one time the new urbanism, say 1800's was to flatten the
earth as mountains and valleys were not efficient.
Having just got back from a week in New Orleans & coastal Mississippi
I'd like to see how Ghery's work would compare against a loose barge.

][<