BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:13:25 -0500
Oh yea.  Came back from "just this last trip".  Wife had been after
me to go see the doctor, but I just had to get in this one last trip,
(the one AFTER the previous two "one last trips").  Shakes and chills
for three nights in hotel room.  Eight hour drive home punctuated by
naps every hour or so.  Crawled into bed.  Wife dragged me out of bed
and into the "Urgent Care" clinic.  They threw my ass in an ambulance
and held me hostage until Monday.  They only let me out when I
promised not to go out and play for a long long time... and to go to
the doctor when my wife tells me to, from now on.

Its dangerous not doing what your wife tells you to do.  I sure don't
want to piss her off.  She has magic and awesome powers!  A guy could
die from not doing what his wife tells him!  So, I'm not about to ask
her to carry a drill press for me.  Maybe she'll volunteer?  She
could probably levitate it.

-jc