BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:21:18 EDT

Nice work, Pyrate.  If only you'd put some of that energy into masonry....

Talked to a guy yesterday who was working up at 59th Street on the East side
last Sept 11, who said he saw the plane climb over Pan Am (and you) and bank
to miss some other building before it headed west and then south.

This week's weather in NY has been as beautiful as that week's was, and I
don't remember it having been so nice in between.  Maybe this means we're
recovering, too.

Ralph