BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Re: [log in to unmask] joined the list
From:
James Engelbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:08:21 -0700
Well Christopher,

About the hockey thing, I don't think many of the multi millionaires
really want to break a nail just skating around, I don't watch it, ski
cross and board cross, crashing Canadian sledders are much more
enjoyable.

I do not know Helens Mt. probably due to all of the pre opening season
work I am doing for

http://culture.alberta.ca/museums/historicsiteslisting/default.aspx

well, back to the ice dancing or whatever it is......

Oh, I come from the ConsDistList

I work on building interiors, sometimes I go outside when asked

James Engelbert
Head of Conservation Services
Historic Sites & Museums
Culture and Community Spirit
Conservation Centre - Capital Arts Place
10708 105 Ave, Edmonton, T5H 0A1
780 415 4422
Mobile 780 4463375
Fax - 780 422 9132