From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:21:42 -0500
Walt,

I use Merge all the time, and have never run into problems.  Maybe
I've just been lucky.  I know there were problems with the early
Merge utility, but haven't heard much discussion about them since
Version 5.  Also, I seem to remember a point where a manual merge was
required, which of course I did, and after that the Merge has worked
flawlessly for me on two different machines.  I wonder if the
problems you've had are the result of corrupted files, and are not
general problems with Merge.  Hard to say, since I haven't seen the files.

Steve