From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:02:32 -0500
Tom,

The JAWS cursor can get stuck if it happens to be outside the window
that's currently in focus.  You can fix that by going back to the PC
cursor and pressing Insert and Numpad minus (the top righthand key on
the number pad), which routes the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor.  You
are then free to move around the screen.

Steve