From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:16:31 -0400
Hi Tom,
I use the Van Gordon broad band dipole which consists of a 135 foot dipole
fed with 450 ohm ladder line.  You have to use a tuner with this antenna,
but it will work all bands though it doesn't get out well on 160 meters.
I've been thinking about adding some wire to the dipole to bring it up to
178 feet, but haven't done that yet.
73
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
from a guy that knows everything about nothing,
     and nothing about everything!