From:
Rick Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:54:08 -0700
I saw the CC Radio for a few minutes and have very mixed reviews.
I felt that it performed better than the GE Super Radio III, which I own.
It's good at more narrow reception than the Super Radio provides.
However, it does overload quite a bit from strong signals.
Its design is not typical of other radios, and it's very easy to activate
a different control than desired.
My friend who owns the CC Radio has since gotten a Sony ICF-2010, which he
prefers. Those who own the Sony love its sync mode for pulling weak
stations with strong adjacent signals.

But both the CC Radio and Super Radio threes are good radios.
Oh, more CC Radio negatives:
The TV band is full of FM images, and the FM isn't very sensitive.
The inclusion of weather band on the CC Radio is a nice touch.
--Rick