From:
Rick Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:09:34 -0700
The IRCA (International Radio Club of America) is one of several clubs
which deal with DX on the broadcast
bands, format and call letter changes, new developments, etc.
They have a publication which includes columns, observations from members
and info from their email list, all in one handy package.
The good news is that it's available via email, in regular text or PDF
format at ten dollars per year.
This makes the information available to us at the same time that sighted
subscribers get it.
The IRCA certainly welcomes blind hobbyists as well, and their "soft DX
Monitor" may be a good vehicle for getting more blind folks into the club,
and a good way for us to get timely DX information as well.
It's published weekly during the prime winter AM DX season, and twice a
month from May through August--a total of forty issues per year.

If you'd like  to look at their latest
edition, drop me a note at [log in to unmask] and let me know.
I'll also send you the contact info if you'd like to get this for
yourself.
--Rick Lewis