From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:30:21 -0400
    Lou:

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Personally, I thought the price for the G5RV I mentioned was a bit high too.

What do you think of a Windom vs. a G5RV.  I'm speaking of a Windom, as
opposed to a Carolina Windom, which is supposedly different.

And, yes, I'm looking for durability, plus reasonable functionality on as
many bands as possible.

A compromise and a tall order, for sure, but just trying to be practical and
not spend too much money unnecessarily.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ