From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:33:14 -0400
    Thanks, much, Lou, and your thoughts on why the guy's price might be
reasonable are well taken.

Again, space is not an issue for me, but getting the center of a G5RV up
more than 40 feet is an issue, since my tower is only 35 feet high.

That could be a problem for the Windom too.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ