From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:41:43 -0400
Hi David.

Congrats on passing your extra.  This is Aimee in Jacksonville FL waiting to
take my technician exam either end of April or beginning of May.  In some
ways I'm kind of new to this whole ham thing, and others I'm not.  I'll go
into that some other e-mail.  Anyway, I've given myself a temporary
callsign, x4ncy, (no callsign yet).  Anyway, just wondering if the 4 is part
of a vanity call, or if you're from the land of 4 originally?  If that is a
vanity call, is the ADV FOR ADVANCED?  If so, you might want to change it to
ext or xtr or something like that LOL!.  Well, I've chattered enough for
now.  I need to give someone else some airtime.  Take care, and look forward
to talking with you soon on air.

73
Aimee Lewis
X4ncy
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)