From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:13:04 -0400
Hi Trevor,

No harm done.  Just wanted to make sure you understood what was actually
going on.  It is frustrating though, I want to be with him all the time and
I can't.  The other countdown is 23 days.  That's when he'll be here again.
Can't wait!  Actually, I suppose I could be going on my 31st anniversary.  I
had a novice at one time, but never really did anything with it and let it
lapse.  When I was younger, I wasn't as interested as my dad would have
liked.  He wasn't a ham, but his brother and nephew are, and I think he
thought since I like to talk so much I would enjoy it too.  Anyway, enough
about me for now.  Take care, and we'll talk soon on the air.

73
Aimee Lewis
Not a ham yet, 11 days and counting.
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)