From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:14:14 -0400
Hi Harvey,

OK, here is what I do to upload to Send Space.  I don't know what screen
reader you are using, but I have used both Window-Eyes and JAWS to upload.

1.  visit www.sendspace.com.
2.  move to the button labeled 'browse... .
3.  press the space bar on that button.
4.  A dialogue similar to a Windows Explorer or My Computer window opens.
5.  Back tab (using shift + tab) to the list view of files and folders.
6.  use normal navigation keystrokes to browse to the file you want to
upload.
7.  These keystrokes are: first letter navigation or arrow keys to highlight
a folder; enter on the highlighted folder to open it; backspace to exit a
folder and move to the next level above the folder; enter on a file to open
it and place its path into the upload dialogue for Send space.

Note: you can also place the file you wish to upload in a simple location.
Make a folder under the C drive (C:) called something like upload or (as I
do for anything I'm not sure of, temp).  Then when you want to upload
something, rather than using the 'browse' method, you can simply type
something like: c:\upload\<file name> where the file name is substituted for
the <file name> item.

If you are having difficulty with getting your screen reader to enter forms
mode, there may be an adjustment you need in your screen reader.  Using JAWS
in version from 10.0 and later, by default, JAWS should enter into forms
mode automatically when you move your cursor into an edit field.  If not,
you must use your configuration manager (or in JAWS 12) your settings center
to change the behavior back to the default.  If you do not move into forms
mode automatically you can also try pressing enter on the desired edit field
and JAWS should say 'forms mode on.'

Using Window-Eyes, you must make sure that MSAA mode is turned off (in
versions up to 7.0; I don't have anything past that so I'm not sure past
7.0)  You do this by the toggle keystroke control + shift + A.

I hope this helps.