From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:39:55 -0800
Hi Tom,

N3FJP's ACLog has DX spotting in it although I don't really care for the way
it does it at the bottom of the screen.  And, it doesn't read the station or
frequency, just says DX.  As I recall, DX Telnet is somewhat accessible and
does list the frequency and station spotted.

XMLog has a DX spotting window in it that announces station and frequency
when you set it up right and download and extract the waves.zip file off the
sight to the directory where XMLog resides.  It doesn't work with JAWS to
tab through or anything but it works quite well with JAWS using the JAWS
cursor.  And, if you find the frequency of the spot you want, you can use
the left mouse key to double click on it and it will take your radio there
if you have set that up correctly.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX