From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:33:07 -0500
If you check all bands, you may see  a variation in output levels.  I
think this is just the nature of the beast.  Also remember there is a
plus or minus 5 percent on the TW-1, assuming that it is up to specs.
Another variable is the dummy load itself.

Don't go chaseing your tail for missing watts, which may not be missing
at all, or maybe never existed in the first place.

73, Steve KW3A

On 2/6/2011 11:26 AM, tom behler wrote:
>      John:
>
> Nope, I made sure the internal tuner was off when doing the test.
>
> 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ

>>> from a friend's junk pile last week, and found that the maximum output