From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:52:03 -0700
Phil, et al.,

I am not so sure I agree with you as after seeing some of the required
testing for high school graduation I am sure I would need to do some
studying first as not all the answers are self evident nor were they
reasonably close  to memory recall that they easily could be answered.
And this all this after completing college and who knows how much
additional training since.

Oh yes the GPA was above average here.

BRETT WINCHESTER