From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:07:56 -0400
Hi, all.

My sincere thanks to David (G3YXX) for finding out the reason why I was
having trouble changing sheets in an Excel file using the control page-up
and page-down commands.

It turns out that the multi-sheet EOC message file that I had been trying to
work with was protected, and therefore, wouldn't let me switch from one
sheet to the next in the normal fashion.

He discovered that I first need to "unprotect" each sheet by going to the
protect-unprotect option in the tools menu.

Once that's done, control page-up and page-down will work.

For a while there, I thought I was loosing my mind, but now David has
brought some level of sanity back into focus.

I am posting this info both to thank Dave, and to help any others who might
experience this problem in the future.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI