From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 07:41:42 -0400
Most of them have the nut and I think the T90A is one of them but I'c have
to check for sure. I know after my experience getting my first one fixed,
I'm not sure I'd even bother sending the current one in because fixing the
first one I had was going to cost more than the new radio cost which is why
I told them to just keep it. I'd hope for a loose connector that wouldn't be
the case, but if I couldn't tighten it myself I don't know if I'd send it in
for that. I do think with the T90A though it has one of those round nuts
with the 2 slots I keep saying I need to get the tool for and never doing
it.