From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:32:32 -0500
On mine, it was underneath, pretty close to the power cord, under the power
supply, it looked like a double nut with a star washer between the 2 nuts,
it was very close to the little rubber or plastic foot that keeps it from
sitting right on the desk. I never used it but I remember it was there, very
close to that let. You had to really be looking for it or you'd think it was
just another bolt.