From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:13:31 -0500
RT systems has a version of software for the IC-T90A that will work with
windows 7. I'm not sure how accessible it is, I've been told that's not
their number one priority, getting accessibility back in the software, but
it's number 2 or 3 behind coving the influx of new radios. I'd say try the
software you have, if it won't run, it won't run. I have a computer with
windows 7 on it, but it's 32 bit and I have yet to install that program
though probably will today as that's going to be my main computer soon, to
save space I'm getting rid of the desktop and just going with a laptop.