From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 14:36:18 -0600
which one?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rev. Mark
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Windows 10 direct download

God loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com./user/ChristianTraditions2
My current project:
http://www.gofundme.com/snjfa0=20
Sent =46rom my iPhone 5

]
>> On Behalf Of Fred Adams
>> Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 5:38 AM
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>> Subject: Windows 10 direct download
>>=20
>> direct web page to microsoft media tool to download windows 10.
>>=20
>> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10hi

I wonder if I will have to buy a new copy of ms office? What about the
drive=
rs for my scanner?

God bless,
Rev. Mark=20=