From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:43:56 -0500
Colin,

The HamPod has two serial ports so you can connect it to two devices
simultaneously, however, you can only interact with one device at a time.  A
simple keystroke will switch between the two devices.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W