From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:34:53 -0500
I've done it,  make sure the com port settings are right, make sure you're
setting the radio for PC in the menu setting for that and not speaker mic or
packet, make sure that's really com 2,  I had 1 computer throw me a surprise
there especially with those USB to serial adapters, those will give them any
com port number they want. Make sure in device manager that there are no
conflicts on com2, such as a modem on com 2 or 4, I think 4 will mess up 2
in win 98SE, I've been there before too though that shouldn't mess up
something like that.  Just things from my experience you might want to
check/try.